Kinetic Construction Announces New Board of Directors and Employee Shareholders
Victoria-based Kinetic Construction, with offices in Courtenay, and Vancouver, has announced the addition of six employee shareholders to the company. In addition, shareholders elected a new board of directors in January.
Kinetic Construction is an employee-owned company and the new Kinetic shareholders are long-term employees. Their addition brings the total number of shareholders to 12 from six.
The new shareholder group met at the Annual General Meeting in January and elected these shareholders as Directors:
- Bill Gyles, President and CEO
- Chris Chalecki, Victoria Branch Manager
- Katy Fairley, Business Development Manager
- Mark Liudzius, Senior Project Manager
- Tom Plumb, Courtenay Branch Manager
- Mike Walz, Vancouver Branch Manager
Katy Fairley is the most recent addition to the Board. Following the AGM, Bill Gyles was also unanimously appointed as President and Board Chair.