Who Subscribes to Building Links?
Building Links has been providing information to businesses and organization for over 25 years, including clients from single business owners to companies with over 100+ employees. We have subscribers that work in and for companies in construction and real estate.
|Suppliers||Real Estate Offices||Energy Companies|
|Mortgage Brokers||Investors||Truck Dealerships|
Why Subscribe to Building Links?
- Maintain a competitive industry advantage by following the market and construction trends.
- Quarterly Statistics, Weekly New Proposed Developments, Project Updates, Building Permits, Tenders and Local Industry News.
- Increase sales and expand your business by connecting to future clients.
- Each weekly issue is 10 to 14, easy to read pages of information and opportunities: from permits, tenders, proposed developments and industry news.
- At as little as $12 a week, where else can you find an effective investment to increase your business.
- If you want “the scoop” on the Vancouver Island construction and real estate industry, in the areas of the Comox Valley, Courtenay, Comox, Campbell River, Port Alberni, the West Coast, Powell River and the North Island.
- The free trial has no commitment, gives you access to the last 5 issues and 4 more FREE ISSUES.
- $75 per month, cancel at any time… or $395 for 6 months… or $645 for 12 months