Commercial Building Awards Winners in Around Town
Your Weekly Construction Briefing
The 13th edition of the annual Vancouver Island Real Estate Board Commercial Building Awards was held virtually this year. Forty Three projects were up for the event this year, which celebrates the best in commercial, community and industrial buildings north of the Malahat, completed in 2019.
Each category included Award of Excellence recipients and Award of Merit runners-ups. Some of the winners were:
- Apartments – Village on Third, Nanaimo: Westmark Construction Ltd.
- Merit: The Arbutus, Nanaimo: WestUrban Developments Ltd.; 575
- Residences, Campbell River: Crowne Pacific Development Corp.
- Retail – Snaw-Naw-As Market, Lantzville/Nanoose: Ecklundson Construction Group.
- Retail Renovation – RE/MAX Mid Island Realty, Port Alberni: CANBuild Smart Solutions.
- Social-Community – Braidwood Supportive Housing, Courtenay: AFC Construction Inc.
- Townhouse – Azalea, Courtenay: Saywell Contracting Ltd.
The video of the event is viewable through the www.vireb.com website.
Building Links Construction Reports and Statistics: The weekly #1 construction projects resource for 27 years. New and updated projects, permits, tenders, and industry connections for Vancouver Island – Central North, West Coast and Powell River. Helping you build connections so you can build communities! Where are you getting your information from? Support local trades – Subscribe Now!