City of Campbell River Building Bylaw Open House in Around Town
Your Weekly Construction Briefing
The City of Campbell River is replacing the Building Bylaw and inviting contractors to an Open House on March 7th from 2 to 4 pm.
Highlights of the changes include:
- Streamlining the permit application, inspection and payment processes,
- Language clarity for better understanding within the building community and City practices,
- Requirements for fire suppression systems that align with the building code,
- Changes to registered professional involvement for architects and engineers,
- Support added for projects that involve the BC Energy Step Code, and
- Deletion of obsolete or redundant requirements and alignments with legislative changes.
For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building Links Construction Reports and Statistics: The weekly #1 construction projects resource for 27 years. New and updated projects, permits, tenders, and industry connections for Vancouver Island – Central North, West Coast and Powell River. Helping you build connections so you can build communities! Where are you getting your information from? Support local trades – Subscribe Now!