Why Buy a New Single-Family Home at The Ridge at RiversEdge? We Have 10 Great Reasons!
The Ridge at RiversEdge is a new residential community located in Courtenay on Vancouver Island. Fringed by the Puntledge River, The Ridge at RiversEdge is a unique development in which each house is perfectly suited for its individual lot, yet still complements neighbouring homes to create a harmonious community with impressive curb appeal. The gentle sound of the river and the forested parkway along two sides of the development intertwine to create a magical setting for residents.
Need more reasons to buy a home at The Ridge at RiversEdge? We have ten great ones!
- Location, Location, Location – Second to none on the southwest side of the Puntledge River.
- Unique Development – The Ridge at RiversEdge is unique. Southwind Developments Corporation is the only company in the Comox Valley that controls the entire development and building process from start to finish. For projects Southwind undertakes, they buy the raw land, service it, build the homes, and warranty each home for 10 years. You know precisely what your neighbourhood will look like. That’s the secret to Southwind’s success.
- Preplanned Neighbourhood – The Ridge is a preplanned single-family neighbourhood on private property on a no-through street where all homes are single-level ranchers, so no two-storey homes will look down on your property.
- Green Space – You’re surrounded by nature at its finest, just a few steps to the beautiful walking and biking trails along the spectacular Arden Greenway, the Puntledge River, and Puntledge Park.
- Backyard Privacy – You’ll never have a neighbour in your back yard.
- Protected Investment – Your investment is protected by a registered Homeowner Schedule of Restrictions designed to enhance quality of life and increase your home’s future value.
- Target Market – The target market (but not restricted) of adults 45 years and older offers a quality neighbourhood in which people can truly enjoy a quiet lifestyle.
- Private Ownership – The Ridge at RiversEdge is private property consisting of 24 homes with the street and streetlights the only common areas. This bareland strata covers Robert Lang Drive and its boundaries only. You own your own home and property.
- Proximity to Developer – The owners of Southwind Homes reside at RiversEdge. They live in the neighbourhood so you can feel secure knowing that they’ll be around for any and all issues that may arise during the 10-year warranty period.
- Price – Lowest-priced new homes anywhere in the Comox Valley. Considering the quality of workmanship and materials, Southwind provides the very best product for your money.
- Dedicated Realtor – Your RiversEdge specialist is Realtor Art Meyers of Royal LePage In the Comox Valley.
For more information on The Ridge at RiversEdge, call Art at 250.207.1879. You can also view a site plan, information package, slide show, virtual tour, or commercial online. Experience the magic of RiversEdge—you’ll love it!