Sales down, prices stable in Around Town
Your Weekly Construction Briefing
While the COVID pandemic has resulted in lower sales volumes, the possibility of sharp downward pressure on price, at least until now, has not materialized.
Lifestyle considerations have resulted in a strong surge of inquiries for the Northern Gulf Islands, which bodes well for the Comox Valley and Campbell River markets.
April 2020 VIREB stats
Comox Valley – Single Family Dwelling Sales
- YTD Jan 1 – April 30: 159, down 18%
- Past 12 months: 676, down 3%
- Average Price: $578,345, up 4% based on 676 sales Apartment/Condo: sales down 97%
Campbell River – Single Family Dwelling Sales
- YTD Jan 1 – April 30: 112, down 19%
- Past 12 months: 428, down 12%
- Average Price: $491,856, up 5% based on 428 sales Apartment/Condo: sales down 96%
Excerpts from Market Minute
by Kutyn Property Services, kutyn.com
Building Links Construction Reports and Statistics: The weekly #1 construction projects resource for 27 years. New and updated projects, permits, tenders, and industry connections for Vancouver Island – Central North, West Coast and Powell River. Helping you build connections so you can build communities! Where are you getting your information from? Support local trades – Subscribe Now!