Riverside Senior Living in Courtenay Has Included Many Safety Features in Their Design
Riverside Senior Living, a new independent living community in Downtown Courtenay, has focused on creating a safe, friendly and affordable place for independent seniors to call home. The design choices throughout the facility and in the individual suites have been made with the safety and security of their residents in mind.
Many carefully considered features have been added to ensure that residents are safe and secure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Safety features of this new Vancouver Island independent living community include:
- E-Call systems throughout the suite and the Riverside building
- Mobile pendants to wear, with a call button in case of an emergency
- Fire safety systems and alarms
- Doors to suites have peep holes for extra security
- Perimeter secure door systems
- Furniture with rounded edges
- Sturdy handrails along corridors and other areas in the building
- Comfortable seating in various places throughout the building offering rest stops and visiting areas
Riverside Senior Living is committed to the well being and safety of their residents. Their monthly packages include a private residential suite, all meals, housekeeping, laundry, recreation and more. Learn more about what Riverside Senior Living in Courtenay on Vancouver Island can offer you.
Contact them today at 250.331.4010 or Pre-register online