City of Courtenay Holding Public Information Session on Road Improvemen
The City of Courtenay is holding a public information session regarding road improvements on Thursday January 15, 2015 in the Native Sons Hall. This is a part of a larger capital project to address aging infrastructure in the city.
The session will include preliminary designs for:
- 2nd Street: Cliffe to England Avenues
- 12th Street: Stewart to Urquhart Avenues
- Willemar Ave: 17th to 26th Streets
- Piercy Ave: 17th to 26th Streets
- England Ave: 10th to 12th Streets
- 10th Street: Piercy to Willemar Avenues
- 15th Street: Willemar Avenue to westerly end of street
Design considerations will include sidewalks, curb extensions, pavement, landscaping, boulevards, local parking needs, and cycling network linkages. This is a drop in session and the public will be invited to fill out a survey.
When: Thursday January 15, 2015
Where: Native Sons Hall, 360 Cliffe Avenue, Courtenay (dining and lodge rooms)
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
For more information, visit the City of Courtenay website.