Around Town If you’re going to list – start packing!
For both the Campbell River and Comox Valley markets, a review across the single family and condo sectors all point to good to exceptional liquidity (the time it takes to sell). The Campbell River condo market is especially brisk with the average sell time at 11 days for townhouses, 12 days for patio homes and 22 days for apartments.
Similarly, in the Comox Valley the days-to-sell for townhouses is 43, patio homes is 22 and apartments is 37. In the single family sector the average days-to-sell in Campbell River is 28, while in the Comox Valley it is 48.
June 2019 VIREB stats – Single Family Dwelling
- 341 sold, down 24% YTD Jan 1 – June 30
- 660 sold, down 23% 12 MTD In the past 12 months
- $560,405, up 7% average sale price based on 660 sales
- 241 sold, down 5% YTD Jan 1 – June 30
- 474 sold, down 18% 12 MTD In the past 12 months
- $468,701, up 7% average sale price based on 474 sales
Market Minute by KUTYN Property Appraisals – www.kutyn.com
Receive up-to-date information on building permits, tenders, proposed developments and construction news for the Comox Valley, Campbell River, Port Hardy, Powell River and more locations on the North Island.